Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar Beneficiary List (List) | Bihar Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Application Form | Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Apply | MKUY
Due to the discrimination happening between boys and girls in India, there is a decline in their rate. This is the reason that the Government of India keeps on making efforts for the empowerment of girls and starts new schemes for girls all the time. This ratio and discrimination is mostly seen in North India, so along with the Central Government, the State Government also keeps making continuous efforts in this work. One such scheme has also been started by the Government of Bihar, whose name is Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana. Today in this article we will tell you in detail about this scheme started by the Government of Bihar. Like what is the Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar? Its benefits, purpose, eligibility criteria, features, documents required and application process etc. So if you also want to know about this Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana started by the Bihar State Government, then this article will be very beneficial for you.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana 2021
The people of Bihar do not pay much attention to the education of the girl child. In such a situation, it becomes very difficult to empower the girl child in this state. This is the reason that this time the Bihar government has come up with an aim to encourage the girls of the state to get higher education. Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana is launching. In this scheme started by the Bihar government, up to ₹ 50000 will be provided to the girls of the state till they get their bachelor’s degree. This amount will be provided to the girls in different installments which will be from their birth till the time they get their bachelor’s degree. According to the information received by the government, a target has been set to provide benefits to about 1.50 crore girls under this scheme. Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar run by the Bihar government, only two daughters from a family can get the benefit. The benefit of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar will be provided not only for education but also for buying sanitary napkins and buying uniforms. This step of the state of Bihar will definitely help in making the girl child of the state self-reliant and empowered by reading and writing.
Overview of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
|scheme name||Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana|
|Department||Women Welfare Department|
|initiated||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Objective||to empower girl students|
|Start Date to Apply||Available now|
|Last date to apply||not declared|
|Category||Bihar Government Schemes|
money Of Information
|1 to 2 years of age for Uniform||600 rupees|
|for sanitary napkin||300 rupees|
|at the age of 3 to 5 years||700 rupees|
|6 to 8 years of age||1000 rupees|
|9 to 12 years old||1500 rupees|
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar purpose of
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Its main objective is to encourage the girl child of the state for higher education. Under this scheme, the Government of Bihar will provide funds in different installments to the girl child of the state from the time of her birth till her graduation. The purpose of the government behind giving this amount is to encourage the girl child of the state like education. Bihar government says that through Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, all the girls of the state will become empowered by reading and writing and there will be development in the field of education. This scheme is an attempt to make the future of the girl child bright in the field of higher education as well as to make them self-reliant. There are some people in the state who are unable to educate their daughters due to their economic condition. This scheme started by the state government will also solve the financial problems of all such parents.
A state in Eastern India Chief Minister Virgo uplift Plan February Update
The benefits of the Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana started by the Bihar government are not reaching the students of many universities of Bihar. This is the reason that the girl students of Lalit Narayan Mithila University of Bihar also started a movement to get this benefit amount. As a result of this movement, now many girl students Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar Mithila Student Union has been running this movement for 2 years, in which the dues of the beneficiaries of the year 2018 and the year 2019 have been released. If we talk to Mithila Student Union about this movement, they say that even though this amount is now being released by the government, but still this movement has not ended completely. Because the department has released the money of many girl students, but still there are some girl students who have not received the benefit amount. There are also many girl students whose application process is stalled at the first level and many applications are stuck at the third level. Money could not come in the account of many girl students just because their account verification has not been done yet, so till the money of all the girl students will not be released by the government, then this movement will continue by Mithila Foundation Union.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana assistance given under
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana There have been four to five agitations led by AMU in the university for release of money under the AMU. Students of Darbhanga, Madhubani, Samastipur and Begusarai have participated in these movements. Not only this, the university had also sent information to the Raj Bhavan in which they had requested to release the money. The student union president of MLSM College also went on a hunger strike to release the money for the Kanya Utthan Yojana, prompting the university’s administration to swoop into action. As an effect of all this, money was started being transferred to the account of the girl students. Ever since the money has started being released among the beneficiaries, there is a happy atmosphere. Different types of lists will be sent to all the universities under the Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar. According to this list, apart from the girl students of graduate and vocational courses, a list of other girl students will also be prepared and sent to the education department.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Of eligibility And Document
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar state.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by only two daughters of a family.
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- bank account passbook
- Inter mark sheet
- graduation mark sheet
A state in Eastern India Chief Minister Virgo uplift Plan Online application
If you also want to get benefits by applying under Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go through the e-Kalyan Portal. official Website will go on. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter your Registration Number, Total Obtained Marks and Captcha Code in the given form.
- After filling all the details press the login button and the application form will open on your screen.
- Now enter all the information asked in this form carefully. After that upload all the required documents and hit the submit button.
- In this way your application process will be completed.
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar login Process
If you have completed your application process for Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana then you can login to the online portal by following the steps given below.
- Now fill your User ID and Password in this form. After that fill the code given in the captcha code box and press the login button. By pressing the login button, you will be login to the portal.
Applications Status see Of Process
- Now you have to click on the option of Click Here to View Application Status, after which a new page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your registration number in this page and click on the search button.
- After you click on the search button, the application status will open in front of you.
Applications count see Of Process
- As soon as you click, a new page will open in front of you, in this page you have to click on the name of your university.
- After this, the list of all those students will open in front of you who have applied under this scheme.
- In this way you can see all the information related to viewing the application count.
Information Of again the inspection How Do?
- After this, you have to fill the registration number, captcha code on the obtended marks, and you have to click on the login button.
- After you click, all the information related to re-verification of information will open in front of you.
application to do the ones students Of List Check to do Of Process
- First of all you need e-kalyan official website will go on. After this the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you will be given two links which is something like this.
- After this you can click on any of these two links, and now you will be given in front of List of Candidates Who Have to Apply Online Click Here to View Have to click on the link.
- After this a new page will open in front of you, now you have to enter the university and student name.
- Now you have to click on the button of View, and related information will open in front of you.
Name And account detail verify How Do
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you have to select your district and college.
- After this, the list of all the students will open in front of you, and you can verify the account details and name from it.
Through this article, we have given you all the information related to Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of difficulty then you can contact on helpline number and get your problems resolved. The helpline number will be operational from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm only.
- Kumar Indrajeet – +91-8986294256
- Adarsh Abhishek – +91-8292825106
- Raj Kumar – +91-9534547098
- IP Phone (for NIC) – 23323
- E mail ID- [email protected]
Also read – [रजिस्ट्रेशन] Bihar Labor Card 2021: labour.bih.nic.in Bihar Labor Registration
We hope that you must have found the information related to Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all your questions.
If you still have question related to this scheme then you can ask us through comment. Along with this you can also bookmark our website.